The U.S. National Weather Service has issued a “Winter Storm Warning” for Auglaize County in effect from 7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 22 through 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 23. A “Wind Chill Watch” is also in effect for this same time period.
The combination of snow, blowing snow, and expected wind will make conditions hazardous for driving and vehicular travel.
As such, the City of Wapakoneta will not provide curb side recycling pickup on Friday, Dec. 23. The city will resume recycling service on Tuesday, Dec. 27.
The city will have service pickup through 3:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. However, please do not place refuse or recycling materials curbside for collection on Friday, Dec. 23.
City of Wapakoneta Administration
- Motion of continuance was filed for Schuler with change of plea hearing
- Winter Weather Advisory for Auglaize County
- Court Date has been set for Christine Steinke, former utility clerk for the City of Wapakoneta
- Fox News projects JD Vance wins Ohio Senate race
- Fox News projects Mike DeWine wins Ohio Governor race
- Justice DeWine violated campaign ad rules, says Ohio State Bar Association: Zayas asserts she supports public safety
- Trial of Thomas Stinebaugh Underway
- FOOTBALL PREVIEW: W-G hosts North Central in round 1 of playoffs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.