Wapakoneta Middle School held its annual Spelling Bee on January 27. Mr. Will Snydecongratulates and awards a plaque to the top three spellers: Elijah Hall, champion, Tessa Hartzog, 1st Runner Up and Cole Bruggeman, 2nd Runner Up.
- Details of three vehicle crash released
- Township trustee meeting draws a crowd
- Helping Hands winners named
- Steinbrunner show opens Friday
- Consignment store opens
- WOBA -- the new GOBA -- coming to Wapakoneta
- Building a culture of respect
- No injuries reported in multiple vehicle crash
- High school students recognized
- Wauseon eliminates Wapakoneta boys from tourney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.