A few Wapakoneta residents are questioning if the half-percent income tax -- passed by voters to improve city streets -- is being spent the way it was intended. Three residents came before the streets and alleys committee this week -- read more in Friday's WDN.
- Details of three vehicle crash released
- Township trustee meeting draws a crowd
- Helping Hands winners named
- Steinbrunner show opens Friday
- Consignment store opens
- No injuries reported in multiple vehicle crash
- WOBA -- the new GOBA -- coming to Wapakoneta
- Building a culture of respect
- Wauseon eliminates Wapakoneta boys from tourney
- State runners up!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.