Race Director Amy Kentner and Airport Manager Ted Bergstrom introduced the "Fly Me to the Moon 5k" race to County Commissioners on Thursday. The race, if it moves forward would take place in the evening on airport property after the grand opening of the new terminal building in June. Details can be found in Friday's edition of the Wapakoneta Daily News.
- One Killed, One Seriously Injured After Vehicle Strikes Tree
- Crash haunts Celina man
- Sheriff's office responds to gunfire
- Local residents protest election
- Wapakoneta bowlers sweep visiting St. Marys
- Crowning achievement
- Wapakoenta boys bowlers down Kenton
- New statue at Armstrong Airport?
- Wapakoneta BOE reorganizes
- Village honors officers