More than $17,000 in grants was distributed to community organizations recently, thanks to Midwest Electric's continuing round up program. The Auglaize County Sheriff's office was just one area entity receiving a grant; see Thursday's Wapakoneta Daily News for the full story.
- Law enforcement conducts manhunt on U.S. Route 33
- Information released from recent drowning
- Man charged in high speed chase
- Accident claims life of Wapakoneta man
- Road closure announced
- One year old's cause of death being investigated
- Heart transplant saves local girl
- Local woman writes book
- ACME BASEBALL: Offense erupts for Wapak
- ACME BASEBALL: Pitchers rule in duel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.