The Auglaize County Health Department is holding a drive thru flu clinic at the Auglaize County Fairgrounds until 5 p.m. on Wednesday Oct. 13.
Area chili and soup enthusiasts can support a local cause as Salty Heifer Fans is raising funds for the Wayne Township Fire Department through a chili/soup cook off Saturday Oct. 9. Owner Missy Hefner approached Fire Chief Albert Presnell about the fundraising idea.
This years Auglaize County Democrat of the year is board of elections member Rodney Metz. Metz had also served as mayor and a member of Wapakoneta City Council. Details from the 2021 Auglaize County Fall Democrat Dinner will be in Saturdays edition of the WDN.
Moulton Township - The Wapakoneta Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is Investigating a one vehicle injury crash that occurred Sunday at approximately 4:42 p.m. in Auglaize County, Ohio. The crash occurred on United State Route 33 near the area of Kettlersville Road In Moulton Township. J…
At the Auglaize County Common Pleas Court Tuesday, Wapakoneta Mayor Tom Stinebaugh pled not guilty to public corruption charges. Bond was set at $100,000 with 20 percent privilege. Stinebaugh indicated he would put up the deed to his house, worth about $400,000, as security and hand over his…
At 4:23 p.m. Wapakoneta Fire Department and Buckland Fire Department responded to a fire at 907 Magnolia Dr., Apt. 11. details about the fire can be found in Saturday's edition of the Wapakoneta Daily News.
Auglaize County Sheriff's Deputies and probation officers were at the Auglaize County Courthouse to serve a warrant. That individual fled on foot and reached a red van. The van was then pulled over in a traffic stop near Benton and South Pine. A full story will be available in Saturday's edi…
Heritage Drive Archway was installed this morning as part of the ongoing Riverscape project. More coverage can be found in Friday's Wapakoneta Daily News.
Those traveling on U.S. Route 33 near St. Marys this afternoon may have encountered delays. Late this afternoon a motorcycle was traveling on U.S. Route 33, between State Route 66 and 29 when a back tire blew out. The driver had to lay down the bike on its side. The driver and passenger were…
- Costume contest draws creativity
- Advisory Message: The Cridersville Halloween Parade has been canceled. The Fall Festival at the Fire Dept is still on for the scheduled time.
- PREP FOOTBALL: Redskins, Tigers learn postseason opponents
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Botkins boys secure district runner-up finish
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: W-G's Spencer is two-time district individual champ
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Wapak's Fosnaugh advances from district meet
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP; Trojans top Jackson Center, move forward
- Friday night win!
- Multiple crews battling large structure fire in Minster
- Wapakoneta's Halloween parade
- PREP FOOTBALL: WAPAK IS WBL CHAMPS
- Sunday honored by women's club
- Friday night win!
- BOYS SOCCER: Trojans trounce Stivers
- PREP FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Redskins seeking share of WBL title
- PREP VOLLEYBALL: Palmer picked as WBL’s top player
- PREP FOOTBALL: WHS controls Bulldogs
- Schuler won't seek re-election
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
While the thunderous booms associated with legal — and illegal — fireworks are often to blame for startling dogs into running to escape the noise, officials with the local animal control have noticed that wasn’t the case this year.