A crop duster crashed partially in Beaver Creek Thursday morning near Casella-Montezuma and Guadalupe Roads in Mercer County. Fungicide, insecticide, and aviation fuel were spilled into the creek as a result of the crash and the pilot Mark J. Gaerte, 43, of Defiance has serious injuries. Read the full story in Friday's edition of the WDN.
- Law enforcement conducts manhunt on U.S. Route 33
- Information released from recent drowning
- Man charged in high speed chase
- Accident claims life of Wapakoneta man
- Road closure announced
- One year old's cause of death being investigated
- Heart transplant saves local girl
- Local woman writes book
- ACME BASEBALL: Offense erupts for Wapak
- ACME BASEBALL: Pitchers rule in duel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.