Details for Help Wanted
Director of Maintenance- Full-Time Elmwood Assisted Living of New Bremen is searching for a department leader who enjoys helping others and wants to be a part of our fun team. Responsibilities include: Ensuring the building/facility grounds are maintained and kept in a clean, orderly condition, while all equipment kept in good working order. Must manage all preventative maintenance, fire, and tornado drills and evacuations per regulations, maintain maintenance logs, assist surveying agencies in their inspections, and assure compliance with all maintenance department aspects. Responsible for scheduling contractors and snow removal as needed. This is a hands-on position requiring knowledge in plumbing, electrical, lighting, painting, mechanical elements, fire equipment, auto, and lawn equipment. Must be knowledgeable of and follow OSHA rules. High School diploma or equivalent. Willing to work a flexible work schedule. Apply in person at 711 S. Walnut St, at our website: Elmwoodcommunities.com or Elmwood of New Bremen’s Facebook page.
- Details of three vehicle crash released
- No injuries reported in multiple vehicle crash
- High school students recognized
- Wauseon eliminates Wapakoneta boys from tourney
- Redskins down Celina to open playoffs
- On to state!
- Redskins earn high places at state meet
- State runners up!
- Botkins falls to Russia in D-IV playoffs
- Grand Lake Health System holds health fair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.